For the international students there are two possibilities to study at the faculty: either they will cover expenses by themselves or they can apply for scholarship. The university do not provides/offers scholarships for foreign students.
Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic provides/offers for foreign students these types of scholarships:
- Scholarships of the Government of the Slovak Republic
- Ministry of Education Scholarships
- Bilateral Programmes
- National Scholarship Programme
- Scholarships offered within the framework of bilateral programs of cooperation
Applied informatic is study program offered in English language for Bc./MSc degree All Study program for PhD. degree are offered in English language.
Another possibility is to study Slovak language during one preparatory year (full-time two-semester study) and then to enrol a course (Study program) in Slovak language. This one period is considered to be satisfactory.
Types of study
The studies at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics are performed at 3 levels:
- the bachelor degree study programme
- the engineer (Master) degree study programme
- the doctorate degree study programme
Responsible person for foreign applicants: Vice-dean responsible for foreign relations, mobility and projects - doc. Ing. Ľubomír Doboš, PhD.
Contact person for foreign applicants: Bc. Katarína Tomková - vice-dean´s office.